Employment opportunities - RTITB Qualified Fork Lift Instructors
Do you want to help prevent accidents like this? We are urgently on the lookout for people to fulfill the demanding role of training people at our customers' premises. You would be expected to work on a self employed basis and would be entirely responsible for the training conducted whilst on site. Although much of the work involves counterbalanced and reach trucks you will have the opportunity to train on many other types from the humble pallet truck to "man up" narrow aisle machines. Although much of our work is connected with fork lift trucks, we also offer courses on most aspects of industrial safety including cranes, manual handling and risk assessment.
You will need:
- RTITB Instructors certificate and the ability to train on all types of trucks
- A clean driving licence
- Reliable transport
- The ability to communicate at all levels within a company
- To be able to stay away from home when the occasion demands
- The ability to work using your own initiative
In return for the above we offer:
- A highly competitive daily rate of pay
- Hotel allowance
- Generous mileage payments
- Prompt payment at the end of each week
- The opportunity of working for a company with over 20 years experience in the business
- Work on an ongoing basis
Preference will be given to those applicants who live within a 25 mile radius of the Telford area but applications are welcome from anywhere in the UK as we have customers in all parts of the country. Qualifications to train on other types of machinery such as cranes would be a distinct advantage although training can be provided for those who have previous experience in overhead crane operation.
To apply please either telephone Dot during normal business hours or send us your CV by post or Email it to us.